Valid for all rentals starting between 17-8-2020 and 31-10-2020 – Get the first month free!
Fancy trying out an instrument? Our Yamaha rental scheme enables you to try an instrument at a very moderate cost for as long as you like. No rental term, just a flat rate each month for as long as you want the instrument.
If you decide to purchase the instrument within the first 3 months you’ll receive the initial rental payment off the purchase price.
After 3 months, you can either continue renting for as long as you want. If you decide to purchase we will deduct 50% of all your rental payments from the cost of your instrument, or an upgrade.
The instruments are checked in our workshop prior to rental. All instruments come as an outfit with mouthpiece and case.
- Flexible rental scheme, low cost monthly payments
- Minimum 3 months rental – no maximum term (instruments will remain the property of Ackerman Music at all times)
- 50% of total rental payments deducted when you purchase the instrument from us (100% within the first 3 months.)
- Payment for the first 3 months is by credit or debit card. After that we take the payment monthly by Direct Debit.
- Instruments can be returned at any time (minimum of 3 months rental)
- “Peace of Mind” insurance cover against loss or damage is included in the rental price. The hirer is responsible for the first 25% of retail price as excess on the insurance.
- Free maintenance for the rental term
|Rental Instrument||£ Per Month|
|Yamaha Clarinet (YCL255)||£17|
|Yamaha Trumpet (YTR2330)||£15|
|Yamaha Flute (YFL211 or 212)||£17|
|Yamaha Trombone (YSL354)||£25|
|Yamaha Alto Saxophone (YAS280)||£30|
How do I proceed?
Want to do it easily online? select your rental instrument and order it easily on our website. We then email you a link to your secure agreement and DD mandate, which you can sign online. We then despatch your instrument by courier.
There is a £9 delivery charge on mail-order rentals. Pianos can only be delivered locally and there is a £10 delivery charge.
You can give us a call on 01273 702444 and speak to a member of staff who will be happy to talk you through our online form.
Pop in to one of our shops and we can arrange everything there and then.
View full details of Pure Rental here (pdf).